Best of Greece
Time & Location
About the event
SEP 18-SEP 27 $2599 BASED ON DBL OCC
SEP 18-SEP 27 $2749 BASED ON DBL OCC
Deposit $500 per person
Prices are based on availability and can change at any time
Explore the best of Greece on a 10-day voyage that takes you to Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. See extraordinary historical monuments, picture-perfect island vistas and beaches, and fantastic art and crafts.
Visit iconic Greek islands and experience the history, charm and sunny skies of this incredible region. Your flights, accommodations, land and ferry transfers are included, and you’ll have ample time to explore the islands at your own pace.INCLUSIONS
- Round-trip flights to Athens (if flight and hotel package option is chosen)
- Local flight from Mykonos to Athens
- 8 nights of accommodation
- 8 breakfasts
- 1 activity included:
- Half-day tour to the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum
- Airport and port transfers in Athens, Santorini and Mykonos
- Fast ferry Athens to Santorini; Hydrofoil Santorini to Mykonos
- Earn Aeroplan® points
Fly to Athens.Day 2 Welcome to Athens
Upon arrival, transfer to your Athens hotel and check in, where you will spend the next two nights. Spend the rest of the day exploring Athens at your own pace.Day 3 Athens: Sightseeing
Enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of the city, including the magnificent Acropolis.
· The Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum: Follow your expert guides as they take you for a quick stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896. From here, you’ll continue on and pass by the Temple of the Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Next up is a comprehensive visit of the Acropolis to see architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the impressive Parthenon. End the tour with visit of the New Acropolis Museum.
Meal(s): BreakfastDay 4 Athens - Santorini
After an early morning breakfast, transfer at the indicated time to Athens port for your fast ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and check in, then enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure.
Meal(s): BreakfastDays 5 & 6 Santorini: At Leisure
After breakfast, relax and enjoy the lovely atmosphere, or explore the volcanic island of Santorini, known for its romance and beauty.
Optional Activities ($):
OUT & ABOUT: Visit the Museum of Prehistoric Thera in Fira ($) or discover colourful beaches. The traditional village of Oia is the most photographed place in Greece, best known for its breathtaking sunsets. Small white houses dot the hillside, interspersed by splashes of rich okra, deep fuchsia, cobalt blue, oyster pink and earthy red.
Meal(s): 2 BreakfastsDay 7 Santorini - Mykonos
Enjoy your breakfast and morning at leisure, then transfer to the Santorini port for your hydrofoil to Mykonos. Transfer to your hotel and check in, then spend the rest of your afternoon relaxing and admiring the island.
Meal(s): BreakfastDays 8 & 9 Mykonos: At Leisure
Spend the next two days exploring Mykonos, an international hotspot, with white houses, windmills, chapels, lovely beaches and shopping.
Optional Activities ($):
OUT & ABOUT:
Mykonos is a popular choice with international jetsetters, and for good reason. Discover great art galleries as you stroll along the town’s winding narrow streets, passing by brilliant white houses, beautiful windmills and chapels, visit the Church of Panagia Paraportiani. Soak up the sun on sandy beaches or enjoy a drink in the romantic neighbourhood of Little Venice.
Meal(s): 2 BreakfastsDay 10 Mykonos - Athens - Return to Canada
After breakfast, transfer to the Mykonos airport for your local flight to Athens and board your flight home.