Time & Location
About the event
SEP 2-13 $3125 BASED ON DBL OCC
SEP 2-13 $3131 BASED ON DBL OCC
Payment due in full.
Stop to watch the glass blowing masters on the Venician isle of Murano, if you tire of nibbling your way through the streets of Florence. Keep sauntering and snacking in Tuscany, but not before rambling about Rome at your own pace. Do save room for a slice of Naples, which you’ll still be dreaming about by the time you set your eyes on the majesty of the Amalfi Coast. The train tickets and hotel stays are included in the package, along with some meals and many other travel essentials that will help make this trip easy, fun, and unforgettable.
- Round-trip flights to Rome
- Private airport transfers in Rome
- 10 nights of accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 tasting
- High-speed train (in selected fare class) from Rome to Florence; Florence to Venice (Mestre); Venice (Mestre) to Naples; Naples to Rome
- 5 More Moments activities included:
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus pass (valid for 24 hours)
- Foodie walking tour of Florence (meal and drinks included)
- Half-day excursion to Murano and Burano
- Full-day Capri excursion (lunch included)
- Full-day Sorrento and Amalfi Coast excursion
- Earn Aeroplan® points
Fly to Rome.Day 2 Welcome to Rome
Upon arrival in Rome, take a private transfer to your hotel and check in. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.Day 3 Rome : At Leisure
Enjoy the day at leisure and get to know the Eternal City! Walking is by far the best way to explore the city. But if you like, head out on optional excursions ($) to the magnificent Colosseum, the impressive Vatican Museums or the classic Borghese Gallery.
Meal(s): BreakfastDay 4 Rome - Florence: Foodie Walking Tour (approx. 285 km)
After breakfast, make your way to the railway station to take the high-speed train to Florence. Upon arrival, make your way to your hotel to check in. In the afternoon, meet up with your guide for a walking tour of the city.
Meal(s): Breakfast and tastingsDay 5 Florence : At Leisure
Enjoy the day at leisure in Florence. The city's historical centre is compact, so it's perfect for exploring on foot! Or, if you like, take your pick of a number of optional excursions ($) to Cinque Terre, the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo's famous sculpture, or to the Tuscan countryside.
Meal(s): BreakfastDay 6 Florence - Venice (Mestre) (approx. 270 km)
After breakfast, make your way to the railway station and board your high-speed train to Venice. Upon arrival, make your way to your hotel to check in. Rest of the day at leisure.
Meal(s): BreakfastDay 7 Venice (Mestre): Murano & Burano Islands Excursion
After breakfast make your way to the meeting point for your half-day excursion to discover the wonders of the islands of Murano and Burano.
Meal(s): BreakfastDay 8 Venice (Mestre) – Naples (approx. 540 km)
After breakfast, make your way to the railway station and board your train to Naples. Upon arrival, make your way to your hotel and check in. The rest of the day is yours to discover Naples as you like. The city centre is compact and full of grand palaces, impressive churches, monasteries, convents, castles and other splendid buildings. Places of particular interest include the Duomo, the Royal Palace, the Teatro San Carlo, the National Archaeological Museum, and the Napoli Sotterranea - a fascinating series of underground tunnels, passageways, stairs, rooms and halls, right in the heart of the city.
Meal(s): BreakfastDay 9 Naples: Capri Guided Excursion
After breakfast, transfer to the harbour and hop aboard a ferry to Capri, a favourite vacation spot since Roman times.
More Moments Activities Included:
Capri Guided Excursion:
· From the port in Capri transfer to Anacapri by minibus. You’ll have some free time to visit Villa S.Michele or to head up to Monte Solaro by chairlift (tickets not included). Return to Capri for lunch. In the early afternoon walk to Augustus’ Gardens, followed by time at leisure of an optional visit to the Blue Grotto ($). Return to your hotel in Naples around 5:00 p.m.
Meal(s): Breakfast, lunchDay 10 Naples: Sorrento & Amalfi Coast Guided Excursion
Head out on a full-day adventure along the spectacular Amalfi Coast.
More Moments Activities Included:
Sorrento & Amalfi Coast Guided Excursion:
· Head to Sorrento for a bit of time on your own before continuing on to charming Positano in the middle of the Amalfi Coast. Full of white or pastel-colored houses, its beaches and charming streets ideal for shopping, Positano is practically perfect in every way. Continue to Amalfi to visit the cathedral dedicated to St. Andrew. Then, visit Ravello, one of the most precious gems of the Amalfi Coast with breathtaking views from the famous Villa Rufolo.
Meal(s): BreakfastDay 11 Naples - Rome (approx. 219 km)
After breakfast, make your way to the railway station and take your high-speed train to Rome. Make your way to your hotel to check in, then enjoy the rest of the day exploring Bella Roma.
Meal(s): BreakfastDay 12 Rome - Return to Canada
After breakfast, take a private transfer to the airport and board your flight home.